Contents of this issue:
- Sea of Troubles. Rivalry over Gas Resources in the Eastern Mediterranean (Stephen Blank)
- NATO’s Strategy Towards the Black Sea Region (Eugene Kogan)
- “They called us Russophobes, but unfortunately we were right”. Interview with Raimundas Karoblis, Minister of Defence of the Republic of Lithuania
- ISIS's Calculated Defeat and the Threat for Europe (Andreea Stoian Karadeli)
- The Priorities of Poland’s Foreign and Security Policy (Micha? Jarocki)
- “We truly are stronger together!” Interview with Vice Admiral Lisa M. Franchetti, Commander US 6th Fleet
- The Flagship of the Royal Australian Navy. Interview with Air Commodore Rick Owen, AM, RAAF, Commander Joint Task Force 661
- NATO’s EOD Centre of Excellence (Team of Authors)
- “We procure our equipment from those sources that are most suitable for our military.” Interview with Nenad Miloradovi?, PhD, Acting Assistant Minister for Material Resources, MoD, Republic of Serbia
- The British Defence Ecosystem. Defence Procurement & Defence Industry Cooperation (David Saw)
- Italy's New Defence Budget Plan: What Is New? (Luca Peruzzi)
- The Future of Polish Land Forces and MBT Fleet (Micha? Jarocki)
- UK Naval Acquisition Programmes (Conrad Waters)
- German Naval Programmes (Dieter Stockfisch)
- European Submarine Requirements (Bob Nugent)
- Reconnaissance at Sea (Jack Richardson)
- A New Era for ASuW/ASW Airborne Platforms? (Luca Peruzzi)
- Bridging the Gap with Armoured Vehicle Launched Bridges (Tim Guest)
- European Armoured Military Truck Programmes (Giulia Tilenni)
- More Compact, More Versatile, More Effective Man Portable Anti-Tank and Multi-Purpose Weapons (Jan-Phillipp Weisswange)
- Image Fusion Promises to Maintain the Night Time Combat Edge (Doug Richardson)
- New Mortars for the Danish Army (Michael Johnsson)
- Recognising the Importance of Cabling and Connectors (Tim Guest)
- FNH UK: New Technologies and Capabilities in the UK, for the UK. Interview with Glyn Bottomley, CEO of FNH UK
- Polish Defence Industry (Eugene Kogan)
- MSM / ZVS: a 500% Increase in Under Five Years. Interview with Marian Goga, CEO of ZVS Holdings a.s.
- New Lightweight Radars and IRST from Leonardo (Luca Peruzzi)
- “We believe in the unmanned turret as the ultimate solution for combat vehicles.” Interview with Maj Gen (ret'd.) Yoav Har-Even, RAFAEL's President and CEO
- “A Market leader in its class: Schiebel’s CAMCOPTER® S-100.” Interview with Neil Hunter, Director of Business Development at Schiebel Corporation
- Ukraine’s Defence Industry and Partners (Alex Horobets)
- “FNSS – a renowned defence company.” Interview with Kadir Nail Kurt, General Manager and CEO of FNSS
- Mastering Mobility (David Saw)
More on www.euro-sd.com
European Security & Defence
Published in English for global decision makers in politics and armed forces
European Security & Defence (ESD) addresses focal aspects of European security and defence policy, force development and armament for an international audience in more than 100 countries. Contributors include high-level authors from politics, armed forces, public administration and science covering:
- Security policy
- International armed forces
- Armament and procurement
- Weapon systems and equipment
- International defence technology
- Research and technology
ESD's annual programme includes a special issue on „Defence Procurement in Germany“.
Editor-in-Chief: Dr. Peter Bossdorf
Deputy Editor-in-Chief: Col. (ret) Henning Bartels
Managing Editor: Stephen Barnard
Marketing/Advertising: Juergen Hensel
Supported by the ES&T editorial team and an international network of correspondents and authors.
Single copy: €7.90 (+ shipping)
European Security & Defence website: www.euro-sd.com
From January 2015 the magazine is accompanied by the newsletter ESD Spotlight. ESD Spotlight is published fortnightly, can be subscribed to free of charge and brings you up-to-the minute information and news in the areas of security policy, armament and procurement, and defence industry.
ESD Spotlight is distributed by email in PDF format.
Download ESD Spotlight, issue 75 here!
Subscribe to the FREE ESD Spotlight newsletter here!