Contents of issue 1/2019 include:
- Some Actual Signs of Progress: An Update on British Armoured Vehicle Programmes (David Saw)
- “We offer a capability that has not been seen in Europe before.” Interview with John M. Lazar, Regional Vice President International Programs, Oshkosh Defense
- US Army Armoured Systems Programmes (Sidney E. Dean)
- Sustaining Wheeled Mobility (Charles Keyworth)
- Developments in Armoured Vehicle Track Technology (Tim Guest)
- Vehicle and Crew Protection (Tamir Eshel)
- Heavy Armament for Medium and Light Armoured Vehicles (Sidney E. Dean)
- When Time Counts: Armoured Ambulance Requirements in Europe (Paolo Valpolini)
- Breaking the Trail: Armoured Engineer Vehicles (David Saw)
- The Turkish Armoured Vehicles Industry: Current Developments (Korhan Ozkilinc)
- Special Protected Vehicles (Andre Forkert)
- “The only way to achieve the goal is through true industrial cooperation.” Interview with Thomas A. Kauffmann, Vice President International Business & Services at GDELS
More on www.euro-sd.com
European Security & Defence
Published in English for global decision makers in politics and armed forces
European Security & Defence (ESD) addresses focal aspects of European security and defence policy, force development and armament for an international audience in more than 100 countries. Contributors include high-level authors from politics, armed forces, public administration and science covering:
- Security policy
- International armed forces
- Armament and procurement
- Weapon systems and equipment
- International defence technology
- Research and technology
ESD's annual programme includes a special issue on „Defence Procurement in Germany“.
Editor-in-Chief: Dr. Peter Bossdorf
Deputy Editor-in-Chief: Col. (ret) Henning Bartels
Managing Editor: Stephen Barnard
Marketing/Advertising: Juergen Hensel
Supported by the ES&T editorial team and an international network of correspondents and authors.
Single copy: €7.90 (+ shipping)
European Security & Defence website: www.euro-sd.com
From January 2015 the magazine is accompanied by the newsletter ESD Spotlight. ESD Spotlight is published fortnightly, can be subscribed to free of charge and brings you up-to-the minute information and news in the areas of security policy, armament and procurement, and defence industry.
ESD Spotlight is distributed by email in PDF format.
Download ESD Spotlight, issue 75 here!
Subscribe to the FREE ESD Spotlight newsletter here!