Mittler Report Verlag was founded in 2012 through a merger of the defence publishing activities of the former Report Verlag and E.S. Mittler & Sohn publishing houses, both part of the Tamm Media Group.
Mittler Report Verlag publishes
- Europäische Sicherheit & Technik (ES&T, German, monthly) has emerged from the consolidation of the previous monthlies "Strategie & Technik" and "Europäische Sicherheit"
- MarineForum (German, 10 issues/year)
- European Security and Defence (ESD, English, 9 issues per year)
- ESD Spotlight (English, fortnightly online-newsletter on developments in the European and international defence markets)
- Wehrtechnischer Report/Defence Technology Review (Brochure series, German or English, 4 - 8 issues per year)
- Sicherheitstechnischer Report (German, brochure series on national security issues, 2 issues per year)
- Mittler-Brief (German, security-political newsletter for the defence community)
- wehrwirtschaft (German, bi-weekly online-newsletter on developments in the German and European defence markets)
Additional business activities comprise electronic media and publications on order to our customers.
Besides, Mittler Report Verlag organises conferences and conventions and provides webmaster services.
Subjects addressed with Mittler Report’s portfolio of products and services:
- Defence Technology, Armament, and Logistics
- Security Policy
- Bundeswehr (German Armed Forces)
- International Armed Forces
- Public Service Organisations and Institutions with national Security Tasks
- Security Research
- Military History
The company is a subsidiary of Maximilian Verlag GmbH & Co. KG, Hamburg, Germany.